App market can be a tricky place at times. Your app performance depends upon a number of things and enhancing the app performance can be a difficult task. To get started with, any app’s performance is governed by 3 main things.
- The Number of App Downloads
- App Rating
- User Reviews
Every factor is important and has a role to play to determine if an app has a good status. The app rating and user reviews help to increase the trust of the people. Having good reviews tells that your app is trustworthy and can be downloaded without any hassles. This has an important impact on your business. This helps you to increase your in-app installs and also help to enhance your app conversion. But we all know that writing reviews is a boring task and many of us tend to skip it. Therefore, getting reviews itself becomes a tough task. In this article, we will talk about easy ways to make users to review your app.
First, let us see how to make people download your app.
When people look for an app, they see its rating and user reviews. So you should improve your app rating first Buy app reviews. The basic step is to improve your app’s content and also work on its design. People want to use an app which is user-friendly and which also looks trendy and professional.
After this basic requirement is ensured, the next thing to do is market your app. A good marketing strategy can work wonders. It improves your brand name and influenced people to download your app.
If you want to improve your rating and review, you can hire freelancers. These freelancers can write good reviews and provide good ratings for your app. This will help to increase your app’s visibility in the app store. Once your app starts getting good ratings, it will move up the app chart and then more people will download your app.
You can also add offers and cash backs on your product. People are always fascinated by prizes and putting those in your app can do wonders. Cashback on few websites and discount coupons on popular services can be put.
Now once your app has been installed, the next thing you want is for people to review your app. Here Is how you can do that.
- Review Plug-ins: During app design phase, it is always advised to include app review plug ins within the app layout. This is a really smart way to get reviews and ratings and this method is used by a surprisingly large number of developers. But care has to be taken about asking the feedback. Pop-ups are obviously annoying and therefore utmost care should be taken in this. The app should ask for reviews after a given time or after the user completes its task. This way chances of getting review increases manifold.
- Rewards for Buy Android Reviews: Another wise thing to get reviews is by awarding the users. The exchange in simple. Ask users to review your app and in return give something to them. It can be a discount coupon or maybe an upgrade to a new weapon in an arcade game. The reward may be according to your app. Whatever the reward may be, you are more likely to get reviews by following this.
- Customer Support: Let’s go back to basics. If we want to know about something, the easiest way is to ask. But obviously, it won’t be wise to call/text your users and keep on bugging them with requests to give reviews for your app. A smart way is by integrating help/support in your app. A strong customer support is greatly appreciated anywhere and it is same for apps. This is particularly true in case of paid apps. People prefer apps/products that have a good customer support and this can be used to collect reviews. A built-in customer help section in the app itself motivates users to use it. During the help process, reviews and ratings can be collected. This is an extremely smart step and can help a lot in collecting feedback.
- Competitions and bonuses: A great way of involving your users is by conducting competitions and awarding them bonuses. Say there is a competition in which you ask users to give their feedback on a particular app and in return you can award them with an extended trail period or maybe a free premium account. Basically, anything you can afford. Awards can be appealing and can influence people to do what you want. This gets easier in gaming apps. You can keep a mission/stage as completing feedback for the app. There are so many ways to optimise this for your app. Only you need to be creative and yes you do need to think out of the box.
- Time it well: Yes, it all comes to timing. We all had experiences with pop ups. It gets more annoying it the app starts on asking for reviews and ratings the very first moment it starts. What app developers should know that no one wants to write reviews. The trick is to influence them to give feedback and by adding unnecessary pop-ups, the user experience only gets worse. Therefore, the app Buy ios reviews pop-ups should be timed perfectly. In gaming apps, this can be after a mission; in a meditation app, this can be after the user completes few days of self help tutorials. Timing can make your dilemma an easy thing to solve and so make sure you do it right.
These are some of the most effective ways to magnetize users to review your app. There are many more methods to attract users. We recommend you to look around you and try to find creative and innovative ways to attract more users. Don’t be afraid to try something to new or to take risks.
Importance of reviews
Android app reviews are a measure of your app’s quality. When people look for an app, they see the app rating and then read user reviews. App reviews and ratings also indicate your app’s position in the app chart. The apps occupying top place in the chart have good app reviews as well as app ratings. This increases their visibility and hence the app downloads gets increased. In simple words, the better the app rating, the more visibility you get, the more downloads your app can make. Reviews plays yet another important role. Before using an app, people go through the user ratings. This can be seen as a trust making process. If the user reviews are good, people will definitely try your app and this can also lead to better app conversions.
These user ratings are what that decides how well an app is performing. Now, before you download, you go through the reviews. These reviews give an idea about the facilities of the app and the problem you are likely to face if you use that app. User reviews are a vital thing. The success of the app depends upon the kind of user ratings that you get.
Now you know everything there is to make your app stand out. So what are you waiting for?