How to get free downloads on android app?
Apps have gradually become a part of our lives. They are everywhere and for everything that you probably want. From hotel booking to reading a book, there is an app for everything. The reason for the growing trend of app usage are lots, ranging from the functions that they do to the convenience that they bring with their usage. This on growing demand is reasonably justified by the app developers, the result of which is an exaggerating rate of competition in the app market.
In such a fierce environment, the only things that can help you stand out of the competition are: quality of your app & marketing of your app. The quality of your app is a must-have before you think about the competition ahead. The next important thing is selling your app and making people download your app. In this article, we will talk about some of the ways to get app installs on android.
Before that, let’s see how you can increase your app coverage and build an audience.
- Social Media Outreach: Social media can be your guide to success. Today, there is no better a platform than social media websites for advertising your product and reach out to your customers. Facebook, twitter, Instagram are few to name. We recommend that you make a facebook and Instagram account for your app before it is launched. This ensures a good pre-marketing platform which not only helps you to advertise your product but also helps to wide spread your app’s name. Be creative with your content, engage your audience with regular events and new happenings. A good social media outreach can definitely make your app popular and help it to stand out in the long queue of competing apps.
- A Teaser Video Perhaps: Videos are the new trend today. People generally prefer to watch a movie then reading a book. The same concept applies here. Making a video of your app can attract a large number of people. Videos are an excellent tool to showcase everything that you have and also to make your product known in the market. Make sure you come with creative ideas for the video. Instead of making an introductory video, you might want to make an engaging video followed by a contest or a new trend setting signature statement. Because why not? This will definitely influence people to download your app. Make sure you also ask them to review your app if they like it.
- Sponsor Integrations: Want an out of box idea? Here it is. This probably is not followed in the market but sponsor integrations can be the new business in some time. By co-existing with other franchise, you can market your app. Confused? Let us explain. If you have an app that lets users discover hotels and lodges, then you can partner with app that offers cab and bus bookings apps. This way you will share a common business route. By sharing each other’s resources and helping each other, apps can easily take a lead out of the competition and can make profits.
- Put Awards and prizes: This might sound familiar to most of you. And trust us, this is a really effective solution for app promotion. By rewarding your customers for referrals and using your app services, you can promote your app. Referral schemes make your app the topic for the today. Your app gets frequently used and shared amongst people. By giving away awards for selected paid services, such as by giving discount coupons can help you to hold your customers for long.
- Marketing: Market your app to the extent you can. Leave no area unturned. Submit your app for review at buy app reviews websites. These websites have millions of potential customers that you can tap into. Use social media to the maximum, advertise on TV and newspapers if you can. The more your app’s presence in the market, the better are your chances to increase the number of downloads.
Tips to get free installs
App Quality: This is the foremost thing that needs to be ensured. You cannot people to use your product unless it’s the best. With so many competitors, you need to make sure that your app is the best product available in the market. Your app should be stable and there should be no bugs or crash issues. Not only that, your app should have all the features there is to offer in a particular segment. Work on your app design and UI, its icon and features. Keep providing updates for your app and also try introducing new features after every 2 months. This way you can keep your users interested in your app. User dissatisfaction can lead to a poor market for your app and this should be avoided at all costs.
Marketing: You need to generate awareness amongst the users about your app. Get people to know about your app. This is the only way to ensure that your app is downloaded. There are a number of marketing strategies and you should be very careful in selecting the right plan. Invest some money on advertisements and contact marketing agencies to help you through the process. A good marketing plan can work wonders for your app.
Traditional Advertising: Nothing can match promotion platforms like the old school traditional advertising. It involves the use of print media like newspaper, magazines and handouts to advertise and promote your app. It also includes the use of digital media like TV ads to promote your app. Creativity is the key in this. You need to attract a large number of people and you have a lot of options and facilities to choose from. Following the traditional approach boosts your visibility multi fold and also helps you to gain trust and good name among people.
Search Engine Optimization: This is one of the most effective ways of promoting your app. Basically you optimize your app according to buzzing keywords and this increases the chances of your app coming in the top search results in search engines. SEO has been in use for a long time now. Developers depend on this for advertising and why not. SEO has tremendous potential to get you valuable users and to increase your app installs.
Buy Android App Store Installs: Yes, you heard it right. You can buy your android app installs. We know many of you would tell that it’s an unethical thing to do. Well, let us explain why this is a good step. As we said, it is extremely difficult for a new app to get downloads but this can be changed. If you buy app installs, your app downloads will increase. This will do two things. One: your app downloads increases which helps your app to move up the app chart. And second: more number of downloads improves your app’s good name. People start trusting your app and once your app visibility increases, you are set to move up and up the app store chart.